Sabado, Pebrero 29, 2020

Parangal 2020 (My Story)

 A hard taking story that recounted different trajectories... 

It was difficult to believe that it took two hours and thirty minutes to get to the site.
Reach get to Butuan City in Agusan del Norte from Talisayan, Misamis Oriental,

Well, considering the required kilometer per hour, I didn't mind the speed limit. My main concern right now is getting to my goal as quickly as I can.
Yes, also! In fact, I completed it!

But first, I was genuinely excited! No one can put a price on the sensation I had when I received the invitation from the school a week ago.


Consequently, I was overthinking because the deadline for our month-end reports was drawing near. I appreciate myself for always allowing me to accomplish that because I used to wait until I asked and received permission from my supervisor before moving on to my next idea.

However, something complicated came up on that memorable day. I had to finish my reports by noon so that I could travel and arrive at the location early, but it turned out that the weather was terrible. I work extremely hard to come up with a feasible solution that will meet my emotional demands.

I arrived very late, got wet from the rain, Mass had already ended, and I missed the evangelistic message. I need to fix my lips and cheeks as I arrived late and did not apply any lipstick. I observed that everyone was prepared—they all wore new clothes and shoes and had their faces enhanced.

A little bit ashamed of myself., hehehe.


"There is always rainbow after the Rain"

No matter what occurs, I won't give up as long as I make a decision that meets my needs.

Some says,
"Don't stop when you are tired, Stop when you are Done"

A successful event which merit my life during hardship and performance.


Fr. Randy said, 

"... you are proud to, because they have been there all along- giving you financial, moral, spiritual, emotional, perhaps support. So that you will be able to scale the higher of success, the success that you are be given to read after your board exams, and so this occasion is an ocassion of celebration, "Pagbibigay Parangal, Pagbibigay Dangal". To honor you, to honor your sacrifice and to honor the sacrifice of our faculty members and deans. And to honor the sacrifices of your parents, that's the first. The second however, is Parangal as an invitation or a challenge why is it an invitation an a challenge. The root word of Parangal is Dangal, right? Dangal, And if we translate the word Dangal it means, Dignity. Dignidad. Reputation. Integrity- Dangal. And, Parangal to me has a double meaning, its a celebration its also an invitation for you not only to celebrate as professionals but also to become dignified persons, because you see there are many professionals but not all of them are dignified. One only has to look at the transparency, an index of the Philippines as reported by CNN last January 2020, we stepped down 14 points  in terms of the index of the most  corrupt countries in the world. In 2018 we were 99 out of 180 countries survey, in 2019  we stepped 113 so we step by 14 poverties out of 180. And they say, according to the statistics those countries beyond 100 are considered most corrupt. But we are one of the most highly educated and different countries in the world so that tells me if you do a quick analysis we might have many professionals "na pirangalan" but it is also possible that we are still struggling with dignified professionals. And so this is the invitation card, you are URIANS, you are taught to have dignity. And so please remember this as you applied for jobs, as you go into the industy it was not only professionals "na pirangalan", our prayer is that you will become dignified persons, really Urians. It is in this double spirit that I want from you to our celebrations. CONGRATULATIONS!"


And thank you Fr. Randy for those words of celebration, invitation and honoring our dear Urian, dignified for others.

From left: Engr. Philip, Ma'am April, Ma'am Eva, Dean Ma'am Arlyn, Me, Ma'am Nadine & Sir Robert

*****

by: 

RONA C. CASINGINAN, LPT
Former Area Administrator



Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, why not sharing this to others?

and follow me on...

https://www.twitter.com/ronacasinginan 
(ronacasinginan@twitter.com)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Parangal 2020 (My Story)

 A hard taking story that recounted different trajectories...  It was difficult to believe that it took two hours and thirty minute...