Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2020

Afraid of someone and wonder why He give you present?

Do you know a sweet person or someone who used to bully you?


I know some people from high school or even from my place of employment.
who occasionally bullied me, but I never got furious with them
I actually didn't fight back since I knew it would happen for only one reason.
a brief time frame.
***
Let me share with you one person I knew.
***
He is one of my supervisors in micro finance. 
People look at him so stupid every time he posted some funny quotes or lines 
on social media.
And posted funny pictures of people who closed to him
(like capturing silly faces๐Ÿ™‰ with caption).
And when he get bored, he laugh out loud that no one can stop him. 
But even though he is like that to other colleagues 
he is a kindhearted person and the best adviser he could be. 
A competitive human being that can suggest best way to achieve our goals 
in managing different areas. 
When it comes to personal life and education life 
he really did his best to give us some advises for us to have a happy life as well.

That's HIM.๐Ÿ˜‚
***

Time comes when I received transfer order from the management.

Branch Managers From ADN I Family with Me
(from left: Grace, Ivy, Lenie, Asmida, Kieth & Sarah)

๐Ÿ“ธ by: Sir Raffy

I've received a farewell party
- a surprise party! rather.


a thing that is common for me but I know it was a sincere gift from them.

see...


"Never give up on something you believe in"
Raffy I. Puebla, RA
Licensed Criminology
Region 24 (year 2019)

have you ever thought about this?

"Don't judged the book by its cover"
(a metaphorical phrase that means one should't prejudge the worth or
value of something by its outward appearance alone)


Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, why not sharing this to others?
and follow me on...

https://www.twitter.com/ronacasinginan 
(ronacasinginan@twitter.com)

email me @
ronacasinginan@gmail.com

2 komento:

  1. Ganda ng website mo mam.
    Looking forward for the next blog story :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi maam Alyn, thank you so much po. Next in line po ang ASA Phil story, soon.

    TumugonBurahin

Parangal 2020 (My Story)

 A hard taking story that recounted different trajectories...  It was difficult to believe that it took two hours and thirty minute...