Sabado, Pebrero 22, 2020

I've Got The New Planner For This Year!

I can start it at any point of the year.
It doesn't go overboard
Since I can easily get
To the actual planning of my day, 
Weeks and Months. 
***

Thanks ASA Philippines
For having me this one! 
Yey! 

***
I need to prepare myself 
For upcoming days. I know it will
Hard For me to remember things
Which sometimes, 
There are lots of things to be
Remember. 

... And Oh! 
What a beautiful! Design! 
I like the cover itself
And a neutral color I loved! 


With cover & sealed! 


This is actually for the 3rd planner I've got.
I just loved it! 

********************************

by: 

RONA C. CASINGINAN, LPT
Former Area Administrator



Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, why not sharing this to others?

and follow me on...

https://www.twitter.com/ronacasinginan 
(ronacasinginan@twitter.com)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Parangal 2020 (My Story)

 A hard taking story that recounted different trajectories...  It was difficult to believe that it took two hours and thirty minute...