Sabado, Abril 6, 2019

Honest-to-Goodness Friend

When I enrolled in another course at a college university, I made a buddy in Monica. She thinks and acts more wisely than I do, but as soon as we started talking and discussing our thoughts on life and challenges, I felt at ease.


This is the friend who entered my life unexpectedly. when I had a lot on my plate and my head was whirling with challenges to tackle. The narrative drastically altered my perspective in under five minutes. I came away from it feeling motivated, lucid, and reconnected to what matters most.
*****
...and oh! we had similarity coffee we liked, it was found in 7/ 11 that taste was really good.
Here it is!

tadaaaa...


Therefore, I rename it from "Honest-to-Goodness Coffee" to "Honest-to-Goodness Friend."
Monic is comparable to City Blends Coffee; she is my best buddy and has a flavor that is pleasing to all.

Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, why not sharing this to others?
and follow me on...

https://www.twitter.com/ronacasinginan 
(ronacasinginan@twitter.com)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Parangal 2020 (My Story)

 A hard taking story that recounted different trajectories...  It was difficult to believe that it took two hours and thirty minute...